September 2019 Content Schedule
This month's content update. What kind of articles can you expect? What games will I review? The anticipation is killing me! Published on Sun, Sep 01, 2019. Written by Michael Bassili.
Just wanted to check in pen an update on the content that’s to be expected from Mike’s Gaming Trove! The following pieces of content are scheduled for release this month:
- A review on either Cities: Skylines (2015) or FTL (2012), I chosen which one yet
- An article about the purpose behind assigning review scores to games (and why I try not to do that)
- A eulogy for The Sims series of games which is long-overdue, especially given that the Paralives (TBA) game is now in development, guaranteed to at least stir EA’s aging, yucky pot of money the same way Cities: Skylines (2015) overtook SimCity (2013)
I’m going to try to make these content updates more frequent; I’m planning on penning an update like this one in the start of every month so that Patrons and public visitors alike can get a preview of what’s to come. It also helps keep me accountable. Moreover, there are some site changes I’m hoping to make this month:
- Add a featured posts section to the landing page of the site
- Add support for articles (instead of the reviews we currently have)
- Improve the secondary pages to make them look more professional (e.g. Support page)
If you’re reading this: thank you for consuming my content! There is a lot of juicy content to sink your teeth into, so I’m grateful you took a bite outta me!